Friday, December 20, 2013

Ready for vacation



Yihaa.. today is 2 hours before holiday week! I will not take a super long holiday from Christmas to New Year, but still, even I am not taking any, it’s clearly holiday mood J
Can’t wait ! Can’t wait !

With all the stressful events since wedding, a holiday getaway is badly needed. For past 4 months, I have been travelling 3 times, and 4 including the one coming next week. But when you are stress, once a month vacation is not enough. #alesan# Compare to the less stressful period in the past, I am content even with once a year vacation.

So now, we are embracing the 4th one and this was decided yesterday. Ha! We didn’t plan for any vacation in Christmas to take care of Pai, but since she left us, we totally have nothing to do. Husband went to Padang for 1-day trip for biz, sent out a picture and we are sold. We will go to Padang for the first time! Yiha! Not for long though, only 24-26 Dec.

I’m so excited J *BIG GRIN*

For what I know, what’s coming next is only weekend, vacation and weekend! Every working day in between is ignored!

- happy but still missing you Pai -

No comments:

Post a Comment