Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Last day in office

Well, as much as I can say, it was surreal. It's just funny to think that at some lowest point of your days in office, resignation seems to be an oasis in the dessert.. But when the day finally came, all the bad memory disappeared and only the good memory lasts. And something you have been waiting for, doesn't seems to matter anymore.

Looking back to my working experience, this company is my all. This is the first company I ever joined since graduate. This is a company which I murmured about but at the same time, I admired. Simple, this is the company who has taught a youngling like me, from a stupid graduate that knows very little of professionalism, know very little english, zero experience except being a tutor for a few months to who I am today. This company has taught me what is the meaning of patience in developing your employee. I made an awful lots of mistakes but opportunities were still being given.

I always wanted a living/working/studying abroad experience, but my financial didn't allow me to do so. Joining this company as a "common" employee seemed to have killed my hope for international experience. But, who knows that chance still being offered to me. All in all, I owe a lot to this company. I can only hope that I returned their favor while I am with them. I take this company as my own, as bible said "Work as if you are working for God".

A lot of great friends I met, friends who accepts you as who you are, with all the weaknesses and strength. That's the most excitement in life, finding a good friend is like finding a gem of life. I thank you for who you are, friends. Keep up the stupidity!


However, life must go on. I have decided to embrace a new world to see how far can I go.

Now that all decision has been made, I pray that God shall be with me, yesterday, today and tomorrow. and be with you too!

Mellow mode.

Cheers, Cathy

1 comment:

  1. -quote-
    Keep up the stupidity!
    -unquote-

    *Tersinggung* hihihihii...

    ReplyDelete