Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pay Day!

Hooray!


I am now rich again =D


After a long while, finally the salary and bonus payout is in my account yesterday. *yippy yippy*



I immediately listing my expenses to ensure the allocation is being split wisely, and bum! after a 'wise' split, it's becoming my usual poor account (*_*)

A big chunk of it goes to my trip next month, so it gotta be a great trip!

With little money in my pocket, I can't stand the temptation to splurge a bit, but it's only a bit, it's okay right? right? right? I just purchase a complete set of cleansing foam and scrub for another innisfree product, plus a BB cream from Faceshop from Siren's recommendation.

I'll come back for the product review in a while, as it is a pre-order purchase, hence it'll take 3 weeks to get it delivered.

I have been fascinated to skin care for 3+ years after I returned from Japan. Funny thing is while I was living in Tokyo, a heaven for skin care enthusiast, I don't care about skin care routine. I only work from 8 morning until 2 in the morning everyday (*_*).

So, thinking to share my review on skincare and make up products in this blog. Well, this is a blog to share about my daily life, so I can share whatever I want. Bear with me! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment