Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Fave product of the week: Innisfree Jeju Clay Mask

I actually stumbled upon this product when I am browsing disdus.com.  My skin was so bad (well, actually still not that good until now) that I immediately locked my eyes on the perfect complexion of Yoona. I know I can't have a complexion like her, but I am screaming to get my old complexion back.

After years of slavery at work -_-, my skin got to pay for all these drama, endless breakout and looking dull!

It cost me IDR 155k for a 100mL jar, not bad although after I purchased it I found someone who sell it 25K cheaper, but it's ok. This precious little jar was delivered to me 2 weeks after that almost made me leap from my chair. Online shopping is dangerous when you purchase and pay your credit card, but give an extraordinarily happy moment when you finally hold it in your hands haha :) genius is the one starting the online shopping.

I tried for 1 week now. It should be used as a mask for 1-2 a week, and we can use generously apply in breakout and leave it overnight. Well in a week, I used it as a mask for 3 times and 5 nights for breakout -_-
Of course, it doesn't heal overnight, but I can the redness fading, the new breakout dry faster. Not bad for 155K mask :)

Like:
- Brighten my skin tone
- Very easy to apply, smooth and hassle free
- Doesn't have odd scent
- As mentioned, it does fade the break out redness
- Leave supple feeling after you wash it

Dislike:
- Doesn't remove breakout as instant as I'd wish for. But coming with such price, I can't ask for more
- It doesn't work for my blackheads

Here's the look of the product:



Now, I will try 2 more things from innisfree: The Jeju Cleansing Foam and Trouble Skin BB Cream. Wish me luck!

Btw, regarding my not-so-pleasant argument with my boyfriend, well I admit that it was me who being selfish. Bear with me, bf :)

No comments:

Post a Comment