Friday, May 10, 2013

A Feeling of "You don't belong"

These past few weeks have been tough from all the work-related things.
And it is sad to suddenly feel that you don't belong to what you have been loyal to, after 9+ years.

People changes, Environment changes, Cultures changes, all changes within short period are too much to bear. The changes so far has been good for the company, but it's just me who can't keep up with the train.

It's so hard to stand up and do something when your passion and excitement is running out.

I always laugh when my collegues in Vietnam keep saying "Team Spirit", I keep asking myself what is team spirit? It does implies to me either a horse as in "Spirited Away" movie, or even Spiritus! it is lame.

Don't get me wrong of not giving my best all along. But it's just about giving all but not feeling warm and excited anymore.

Just saying..

No comments:

Post a Comment